September 30, 2016 / 28 Elul, 5776
Friday Mincha: 6:57pm
Candle Lighting: 6:57pm
Latest Shema: 10:27am
Snif: 5:00-6:00pm at Ohel Moed. Walking group from the Big Rock on Rose Boulevard at 4:40pm
Shabbat Mincha: 6:45pm
Shabbat ends: 7:55pm
There is no Kiddush this week.
The cost of a basic Kiddush is $225.00. If you are interested in sponsoring an upcoming Kiddush, or purchasing a leaf or a memorial board light, please contact Rabbi Jundef.
The Monday class for women will not meet this week.
The Mishnah Brurah class will not meet this week.
The Tuesday class for men will not meet this week
Click on High Holidays Schedule to view the full high holiday schedule
From Bnei Akiva West Bloomfield…
- Snif this Shabbat at Ohel Moed from 5-6pm (walking group from the Big Rock on Rose Boulevard at 4:40pm).
- Chagim Fair at Young Israel of Oak Park on Sunday, October 9th at 2:30pm.
- Sukkah Decorating at Ohel Moed on Sunday morning, October 16th at TBD.
- Sukkah Hop—if you would like to have your sukkah included on this year’s hop, please contact Eden Gilan (at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Shak-Sukkah—an Israeli-oriented evening for adults on Saturday night, October 22nd at 8pm—more details to follow!
Please donate to the Ohel Moed Youth Fund to help cover the cost of having the Shlichim in our community. If you would like to donate by credit card, please visit http://www.ohelmoed.org/bnei-akiva-youth-programming/ and click the Donate button.
Check out Bnei Akiva Detroit’s awesome new website at www.bneiakivadetroit.org
The numbers for Ohel Moed’s Eishes Chayil Mikvah are: 248-320-6541 or 248-737-3337. Please call 48 hours in advance.
Weekly Davening Times
The earliest times for Tallis and Tefillin are: 6:37, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:41 and 6:42am